On November 15, The Peace Fund's Interactive Storytelling Program visited children at the Watts/Willowbrook Boys & Girls Club in Los Angeles.
In 1957 the Watts/Willowbrook Boys & Girls Club (WWBGC) was founded as a gift to the community from the Los Angeles Times Charities, Inc. Originally incorporated as the Southern Area Boys Club, this organization was the first Club to serve the South Los Angeles area.
Thanks to Alaina Huffman and Mark Ryan who took time out of their busy schedules to visit children from Kindergarten to 5th Grade in an after school program at the Clubhouse and help bring books to life. Children were entertained while Alaina read "Toy Story" and Mark took on "Aladdin".